Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"The Secret Life Of Bees" Los Angeles Premiere


The newly engaged(publicity stunt) Jennifer Hudson looks beautiful in this navy Tadashi sheath dress and her hair is flawless!



I was on the fence at first with Queen Latifah in her Tadashi pewter embroidered dress but now I love it on her.


Jada Pinkett Smith silver and gold beaded Oscar de la Renta dress is simply divine but I wish I can say the same about her Rick James hair!



Dakota Fanning looks adorable in this black rosette dress!



We do not see Nia Long on the red carpet too often but when she hits the carpet she looks stunning every single time. I love her printed haltered top paired with skinny jeans...Casual Chic!



Eva Marcille looks great in this black draped dress and I love the pop of color with her purple sandals.


Ali Laundry looks sensational in this green knotted dress.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queen Latifah dress looks like a hideous curtain but I have to agree with you about Jada's atrious hair.