Friday, October 24, 2008

Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Fatally Shot


The mother(Darnell Hudson Donerson ) and brother(Jason Hudson) of Jennifer Hudson were found shot to death in a South Side residence in Chicago this afternoon. The shooting is believed to be domestic. Police are searching for William Balfour, the ex-husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister and her missing 7 year old nephew Julian King. This indeed is a sad day in Chicago. It felt like my heart just stopped beating when I heard this tragic news. What is going on in this world? These are the last days and the devil is out to destroy, steal and kill. I am a Christian and I know where my faith belongs. No matter what happens in my life, I know God is holy and perfect. We worship our money, house, family, cars, job, clothes but when heinous events as such happens none of these things or people can save us nor comfort us like God! My prayers and condolences goes out to Jennifer and her family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still in shock of this terrible incident. First, it was Kanye's mom, now Jennifer's mom and brother. I will continue to pray for strength for her and her family