Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Project Runway:Grand Finale

Leanne's Collection


Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning








I said it last week and I was right, Leanne is the winner of Project Runway. Her collection was beyond stunning with sculpture petals. I was blown away with her exquisite silhouettes walking down the runway. Her color scheme was prominently aqua blue, white and taupe. Granted the looks were a little repetitious, I was still in fashion heaven!

Korto's Collection




I love Korto to death so my heart just dropped when they announced that she was not the winner but my Liberian Diva will always be a winner to me. Her collection was magnificent! It was vibrant, chic and African inspired. I thought it was wonderful that she walked down the runway with her beautiful daughter. I will rock every single piece of this collection and I am sure we will see a lot more of her fabulous designs.

Kenley's Collection







Balenciaga Dress




I hate Kenley but her collection was remarkable. It was whimsical, full of color and charming. The judges notice again she is a "Copy Cat". Her hand painted dress was a dead ringer to the floral Balenciaga Spring 2008 dress. She always claim she doesn't know anything about other designers and she is a damn lie! How in the hell you are a designer and you don't have any knowledge of what other designers are doing? Give me a break! I am not a designer and I frequent Style.com on a daily basis to view collections.

No comments: