Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fashion Pics

More Pics From "The Secret Life Of Bees" Premiere


Sanaa Lathan looks fabulous as always. She is such a natural beauty.


I know most of you may not agree but I love this printed dress on Jill Marie Jones and even though her weave is a bit too much, I love her hair and subtle make-up.



Keesha Sharp from "Girlfriends" looks sexy. I know they canceled her show but she needs to slap on some relaxer on those edges!



What the hell is going on with this monstrosity? Shondrella Avery looks like the guy who overdose on gold chains from " I'm Gonna Git You Sucka"...Just Hideous!



I absolutely adore this color combination On Cherilyn Wilson and the draping of the dress is beautiful

Premiere of "RocknRolla"


I am not crazy about Thandie Newton's plastic wrap Marchesa dress! It's saying absolutely nothing!

My chocolate drop Idris Elba looks scrumptious as usual!

Garcelle Beauvias looks ultra chic in her feathered blouse paired with her gray pencil skirt.

No comments: