Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fashion Pics

2008 Spirit Of Life Award Dinner



Rihanna looks spectacular in this tomato Monique Lhuillier pleated dress! Her hair is not working for me but her make-up is flawless.



Toni Braxton looks hot in this black with bronze rosette Herve Leger dress. She needs to slow down on the botox because her face is looking a little tranny!


5th Season Finale of Project Runway Party


My winner Korto looks fabulous as always. Love her hair!



My favourite model on Project Runway was Tia Shipman. I love her look and her runway walk.


2 comments:

Tonisloverboy said...

Toni doesn't have botox thank you. You try looking that good at 41 and then get back at me.

Anonymous said...

Tonisloverboy, you are certainly right! Toni looks fabulous and I wish I look half as good as her when I hit 41. I am comparing her to natural beauties such as Sanaa Lathan, Alicia Keys and Halle Berry. These women do not have any trace of botox.