Friday, October 10, 2008

Fashion Pics

The Ponahalo Diamonds at Christie's



Kiara Kabukuru is just simply gorgeous. She looks stunning in this black satin dress!

Nina Garcia sign copies of "The One Hundred"


I am losing my mind over Nina Garcia's black slit sleeves dress and her turquoise and coral statement necklace makes me want to scream! She looks amazing from head to toe.

Odd Rubies Store Opening


I love Tracee Ellis Ross but what the hell does she have on? Besides her Chanel bag, this look is not the answer!

"Quaranitine" Premiere


Dania Ramirez looks fabulous in this black and nude Dolce& Gabanna bustier paired with her skinny jeans!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nina's necklace is stunning! Do you know who made it?

Anonymous said...

Sheila, I wish I did. As soon as I find out, I will let you know. If you live in Chicago, my store Selections have some similiar funky pieces by local designers.