Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fashion Pics

Hollywood Life's 5th Annual Style Awards

Tichina Arnold is letting me have it! She looks fantastic in this sleek purple pantsuit. Even though it's entirely too much purple for me, I am still loving it!



Jamie Lynn- Sigler is pure perfection in this black ruffled Monique Lhuiller dress. It's just the right amount of sex appeal and her make-up is flawless!


Eve looks beyond miscellaneous and she is desperately trying to showcase her free metallic bag!

Molly Sims looks wonderful in this purple chiffon baby-doll dress!


The 18th Annual Divas Simply Singing Charity Event


Please don't get me wrong, I love Cheryl Lee Ralph and she looks spectacular for her age but her look is so dated. I know she is the originally "Dream Girl" but it's time to step into the 21st century!


Patti Austin look chic and fabulous but I wish she wore some color!



Angie Stone looks amazing and whatever under garments and body shaper she is wearing, she needs to have one in every color for every day of the week!



I get horrify everytime I witness poor Raven Simone fashion choices. Is she in her twenties or sixties? This ensemble is something Patti Labelle would wear. It's not youthful at all!




Judge Mablean Ephraim needs to borrow Angie Stone's body shaper immediately!


St. Jude's 5th Annual Runway For Life Benefit



Jennifer Love Hewitt looks stunning in this cobalt blue chiffon dress! She is making up for that atrocious Carolina Herrera's dress she wore to the Emmy's.



This little girl looks gorgeous. I am loving Selena Gomez black with gold embellished dress!

No comments: