Monday, November 29, 2010

Woman Of Style: Natalia Jimenez


I fell in love with Natalia Jimenez's style a year ago when she wore her stunning magenta one-shoulder Oscar de la Renta to the "10th Annual Latin Grammy Awards". The spicy Spanish singer just have an air of sophistication but yet she infuses her own personal style into her garments rocking a turban, cape or gorgeous jewels.

It's all about wonderful prints, texture and color when she steps on the red carpet. She brings on the drama every single moment! Jimenez has a love affair with designers Oscar de la Renta Carolina Herrera and Valentino because their silhouettes are romantic but yet fashion forward.

I said it before and I will say it again, I love someone who is chic but yet not afraid of taking risks on the red carpet. Natalia is a woman after my own fashion heart!

2 comments:

V said...

I am loving the white pants suit.

The House Of Fabulous said...

It's totally you V!