Sunday, November 21, 2010

2010 CNN Heroes


Trust me, I have high self esteem but Halle Berry just makes me feel like the ugly girl who no one asks out on prom night!!!

She looks outstanding yet once again in her white one-shouldered Alberta Ferretti ruffles detailed dress. The actress is simply glowing in this creation.

Can she ever have a bad day?



Jessica Alba looks absolutely adorable in her nude printed bustier Rachel Comey strapless dress.
She completes this wonderful look with a stunning vintage inspired necklace and nude heels. I adore this sweet look!


John Legend and her girlfriend Christine Teigen(how long will they continue with this charade?) were in attendance.

Christine is rocking one of my favorite pieces from Prada. She looks beyond fabulous in this printed peep-a-boo dress paired with peep-toe heels.


Holly Robinson looks great in her black one-shouldered dress adorned with a embellished belt. I just would love to see her in some color.


Melanie Fiona wore a cute black and white graphic dress paired with hot black mary jane heels.


Renee Zellweger looks darling in her fuchsia satin Carolina Herrera bow detail dress. She completed her look with nude heels.


Marisa Tomei looks beyond fabulous in her red sculptural asymmetrical Vivienne Westwood off-the-shoulders dress paired with nude Christian Loboutin peep-toes.

I swear Demi Moore looks younger every time I see her. Who is her plastic surgeon? He needs an award because she still looks kind of natural and not so fake.

I am loving her in her navy embellished Marios Schwab dress paired with printed Casadei peep-toe heels.


Emmy Rossum looks absolutely divine in her romantic ivory and gold metallic Lela Rose one-shouldered dress.

I am lusting over her black and gold cut-out heels!

No comments: