Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nicki Minjai "Pink Friday" Mac Lipstick



Martin Grant Fall 2010


Nicki Minaj launch her new lipstick "Pink Friday" for MAC cosmetics. It's so refreshing to see her in normal apparel instead of her crazy ass costumes.


The rapper looked beyond amazing in her buttery caramel and black leather Martin Grant dress. I adore the piping and the full sculptural skirt. She completed her look with nude python heels.



I adore this look sooo much, I don't even mind her ombre hair. She had to give us a little funk and I am looooving it!


I just wished Lil Kim leave this little girl alone. Aren't you a little too for battles?Like Joan Rivers said, "Sit In The Shade With Me"! You had you turn and limelight and you have the best rap female voice in the game. It's a new generation and this is their "Lil Kim". Please just be mature and be honor that she is emulating your swagger!

2 comments:

YvetteIsStyling said...

hunny i LOVE ur blog!!! represent! :-)
check out mine
http://yvetteisstyling.blogspot.com/

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you so much Yvette! You are such a pretty girl and I love your style.