Friday, November 12, 2010

2010 Soul Train Awards

Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard hosted the 2nd Annual Soul Train Awards(why do they keep having these things?).

It was a bunch of D-listers at the event and my time is very valuable so I only going to post a few pictures.

Taraji just looks okay in her black scalloped dress, absolutely nothing to write home about.



Faith Evans looks wonderful in her nude crinkle Nicole Miller dress.

I could had done without her necklace and hideous red hair.


Keisha Knight and Raven-Symone both look too cute. Keisha is rocking the ever so popular Dolce & Gabbana animal print dress and Raven is giving me pure glamour in her nude draped dress.

Okay Elise Neal, I know you have a body of death but you are trying way too hard in this lace see-through dress.

Rozanda "Chilli" Thomas finally stepped into the year 2011! She looks fabulous in this metallic Herve Leger one arm dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

raven's hair is entirely too much!

Liberian Girl said...

OMG! you are totally right. How did I miss that one? Her hair is a complete hotmess!