Friday, November 05, 2010

5th International Rome Film Festival:Julianne Moore


"The Kids Are All Right" Rome Premiere


Julianne Moore is in Rome for the 5th International Rome Film Festival. She received a Marc Aurelio Acting Award for her performance in the movie "The Kids Are All Right".

She looked outstanding in her navy one-shouldered Giorgio Armani sheer over-lay gown. I adore her simple up-do and subtle make-up.

"The Kids Are All Right" Photo Call


For the movie photo call she rocked a chic Lanvin ensemble. I am loooving the color combination with her raspberry blouse paired with a terra cotta skirt.

I don't even mind her black Lanvin sandals. I have to steal this look!

I just got a hot Lanvin black peplum jacket at my store and I wore it twice already in one week. I can't wait for the Lanvin for H&M On November 23rd. I am going to camp out in front of the store like a hype waiting in line for a fix for the yellow ruffled dress!

Bvlgari "Save The Children" Event


The Bvlagari model(why is she naked in all of those ads?) looks amazing once again in her black laced Alexander McQueen satin trimmed dress paired with hot strappy Christian Loboutin sandals. Of course her jewelry and clutch are by Bvlgari.

No comments: