Wednesday, November 10, 2010

44th Annual CMA Awards


Leann Rimes always goes against the grain and I loooove her for that!

She looks beyond fabulous in her metallic Grecian inspired Ports 1961 dress paired with black peep-toe booties. I am not a fan of her shoes choice but she still look great.



I am not sure what happen to Jennifer Nettles because she always gets it right but not this time. Her printed strapless blue Carolina Herrera dress is just okay. It's not moving me at all.

I have to address her atrocious eighties make-up. It's beyond terrifying! It ages her at least twenty years.




Laura Bell looks fantastic in this hand beaded Jean Fares strapless dress. She is just glowing from head to toe!




Kellie Pickler looks radiant in her gold sequined Pamella Roland dress but it's a bit too much cleavage for my taste.

I am assuming she is engaged since she is flashing her ring!




Julianne Hough is giving me drama in this black sheer tiered Georges Chakra one-shouldered dress!

I love her wavy pinned up hair and subtle make-up.


2 comments:

Treatment28 said...

I Thought Jennifer Nettles Looked Great In Carolina Herrera Resort...She Is Always Effortless On The Red Carpet With GREAT Style And Confidence. I Loved The Sugarland Performance As Well. I Also Think Nicole Kidman Looks Great...The Lace Dolce And Gabbana Dress Is Very Chic, I Like The Long Sleeves And The Knee Length.

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx for the ID Treatment28. I love Jennifer's style but I just felt she can do way better than this dress.