Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Love And Other Drugs" New York Screening




Valentino Couture Fall 2010

When I first view this adorable floral applique ensemble on the runway, I was praying someone would wear this sweet piece on the red carpet and Anne answer my prays!

She looked absolutely amazing in this delicate dress. I adore this garment from the sheer bow, texture and tier silhouette. Please don't get my started on the fantastic nude bow detail sandals and clutch.

Her hair and make-up was also pure perfection. Hathaway looks way better than the model.

I definitely have to add this to my Best Dresses of 2010 list!

2 comments:

Jolie petite fille said...

That dress is just so delicate and pretty! Anne looks amazing in the dress!
I just found your blog and I love it! Keep up the great work! =)

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you soooo much! I love fashion and this is a joy for me.