Tuesday, November 16, 2010

7th Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards


Absolutely Gorgeous! Kim Kardashian looks like a Grecian Goddess in her pale blue embellished Zac Posen draped dress. The turquoise and coral beads are beyond exquisite.

The color is dreamy against her olive skin. She completed her look with an elegant up-d0 and flawless make-up.

YaYa Dacosta looks gorgeous as ever in her pale tiered Christian Cota dress. I am living for this insane piece!

She completes her look with a modern bee-hive and luxurious make-up.

Shala Monroque and Jason Wu make great music together. Shala looks spectacular in her fuchsia Jason Wu chiffon dress and of course her trademark purple turban.


Keri Hilson looks great in her printed one-shouldered Chris Benz dress.

I wasn't a fan of her shoes nor her two-tone hair.

I swear I need to feed this girl. Anyway, Chanel looks wonderful in her white peep-a-boo asymmetrical Altuzarra dress paired with a multi colored belt and strappy sandals.

Words can't express how much I loooove white and black printed Peter Som crochet dress on Christina Ricci. It's feminine but yet edgy at the same time.

Of course my only complaint is I need a pop of color!


I am also not a fan of Blake Lively black feathered Chanel dress.

First of all, she is trying way too hard, Secondly, I don't like her expose bra and lastly, I wished she pose naturally on the red carpet.


Carey Mulligan looks beyond exquisite in her sequined embellished Chanel Couture dress.

She completed her look with black booties which I wasn't too fond of.

I love Leighton Meester and designer Prabal Gurung but just not together. I am not feeling this white and black beaded asymmetrical dress at all.

It just look too matronly and boring for Leighton. I am use to seeing her in more cutting edge pieces. I do however like her Roger Vivier strappy peep-toe sandals.

1 comment:

Divalocity said...

Now you know Shala is my favorite. Yaya looked divine, Chanel looked sweet...Keri, I'm not digging the ombre hair and the shoes destroyed the entire look. What ever Kim has done to her face has aged her instead of made her more youthful looking.