Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Change Gonna Come

Ameriie Formerly Known As Amerie

P. Diddy Formerly Known As Diddy, Puff Daddy and Sean Puffy Combs


Common Formerly Known As Common Sense

Everyone seems to be changing their names lately and now I am delighted to announce that NSC Fashion Network is going through a wonderful transformation. It's my pleasure to announce the new name, Drum Roll.....The House Of Fabulous! Since I use the word fabulous almost in every sentence, I figure why not change my blog name?

I just want to thank all of my great readers over the years for making my fashion blog apart of your day. I would love for you guys to comment more and share your thoughts. I started my journey back in January of 2008 and I've been in love doing this ever since!

The website will pretty much be the same focusing on fashion and the highs and lows of the red carpet award shows. The change will come within a week so keep on tuning in on NSC. I will see you guys on the other side at thehouseoffabulous.blogspot.com or thehouseoffabulous.com soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new name! I looove it! and I looove your blog, its always funny yet on point! sooo fab!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all of your stuff

and keep up the wonderful work!

Ser

xoliquoricexo said...

Congrats :-D

xo

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx everyone! I do it because of you fabulous people!