Monday, November 08, 2010

"Country Strong" Nashville Premiere


Leighton Meester looks fantastic in this whimsical black and red mesh and lace Marc Jacobs one-shouldered dress. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about this dress but it quickly grew on me.

I am not sure what is going on with the gold metal sticking out on the bodice but it kind of works for me. Her hair and make-up was a little dull but I guess with all that going on, she had to keep it simple.



Gwyneth Paltrow is now a singer? The actress has a country music singing debut this Wednesday for the CMT Awards. I love her husband's Chris Martin from "Coldplay" music so I hope his talent rubbed off on her.

She looks beyond fabulous in her black sheer panel flirty Chado Ralph Rucci dress paired with equally fabulous Lanvin heels. I adore this look to death!

Her loose curls and neutral make-up completes this great look.

No comments: