Sunday, November 21, 2010

2010 AMA Awards


Jada Pinkett Smith is giving me pure drama in her mustard and gold futuristic Emilio Pucci tiered dress. The gold armour bodice is giving me fever!

She completed her look with a sleek bun, gold clutch and hot strappy gold sandals,



I don't care what anyone say about Willow Smith dressing too grown, I looooove this girl unique style! She is not an ordinary child. The girl is talented and wise beyond her nine years of age.

She is rocking a funky yellow pouf sleeve buckled jacket paired with a gray jumper and slouchy boots.



Rihanna is literally on fire and not in a good way! I am really not feeling this burgundy embroidered Ellie Saab dress at all. I wanted her to rock something a little more current and fashion forward.

I am glad she toned down her hair color but it's still atrocious to me. This whole ensemble ages her at least ten years.



As crazy as Nicki Minaj is, she looks great in this colorful avant garde Manish Arora ensemble. This is the perfect marriage.

I watched her on the the "Wendy Williams Show" and I have a new fondness for this girl. She told the young girls to stop chasing these boys, stop having babies, go to college, get your money and don't depend on anybody. Wise advice from a weirdo!


Keri Hilson looks hot as ever in her black textured draped dress paired with black and gold peep-toe heels.


Fergie is trying way too hard in this purple embellished Falgluni & Shane Peacock feathered dress.

Her hair needs to be pulled back to showcase all of this bundle of confusion.

No comments: