Sunday, January 18, 2009

"We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration"


President elect Barack Obama and Michelle Obama walked down the Lincoln Memorial steps for the celebration. Michelle Obama looks incredible in this camel and black boiled wool reversible coat suit. I am not sure who the designer is but I am certain it's either Maria Pinto, Michael Kors or Oscar de la Renta.
UPDATE: I stand corrected. Michelle Obama is wearing Narcisco Rodriguez according to InStyle Magazine.

Barack, Malia, Michelle and Sasha
The beautiful family enjoying the concert. Sasha seemed just a little bored.

Step over Aoki and Ming Lee, Malia and Sasha are taking over. Are you kidding me? These girls are too adorable! I just want to take them home with me.

Vice President elect Joe Biden, Jill Biden, President elect Barack and Michelle Obama waved to the excited crowd.

Beyonce looks like she is in a revolutionary war but she looks fabulous in her embroidered Alexander McQueen jacket. She actually did a nice job singing.

Shakira, Stevie Wonder and Usher

Rosario Dawson

I truly enjoyed Josh Groban and Heather Headley singing together. I love her soft soothing voice.

Queen Latifah

Mary J. Blige could had left the snaked skin boots at home because this is not that kind of party but she looks great.

John Legend

No comments: