Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Creative Coalition's Inaugural Ball

Does this woman ever have a bad red carpet day? Kerry Washington looks gorgeous in this striped Georges Chakra dress with a sexy split on the side.


Alfre Woodard looks like a grecian goddess in this white draped Pamella Roland dress.


I love Star Jones black feathered dress.


Anne Hathaway is giving me fever in this red criss-cross back Dior dress!



Ashley Judd looks enchanting in this blush Monique Llhuillier one-shouldered dress.


Marisa Tomei is channeling Audrey Hepburn in this fabulous voluminous Giambattista Valli dress.


Tonya Lewis looks incredible in this floral beaded dress. Spike Lee of course looks like her chauffeur.


I am assuming Katie Rost is Russell Simmons new squeeze. She looks great in this golden satin haltered dress.


I am sorry but did my 5 year niece do Lynn Whitfield make-up?


No comments: