Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fabulous Inaugural Events


BET Inaugural Celebration

Debra Lee and Mary J. Blige both look amazing. I absolutely love the wine color of Debra's dress.

"The Neighborhood" Inaugural

I was surprise that Beyonce was chosen to sing the first dance song but they had the legendary Aretha Franklin singing for the inauguration so I guess they wanted to represent the younger generation with Beyonce. I was moved when she started crying during her performance. Her mauve Armani Prive dress was pretty but it looked too much like a bride maid's dress.

"Western" Inaugural Ball

Jennifer Lopez looked sensational in this beautiful Marchesa one- shouldered dress.


"Feeding America" Inaugural


I am still on the fence about Rihanna's mustard ruffled Jasmine di Milo bubbled dress.


The dynamic ghetto duo T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle is trying to look presentable but her hideous tatoos just ruins everything.

"The Future Starts Now"

My girls Sanaa Lathan and Taraji P. Henson are enjoying the evening.

Hip Hop Caucus

"Miss Liberia" Telena J. Cassell is representing beautiful Liberian women. She looks fabulous and casual chic. I guess she doesn't eat cassava leaf at midnight(an inside Liberian joke) and that's why she has a cute shape.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make up your mind for you NSC. Rihanna looks a hot mess!

LadySutton said...

Beyonce is a nubian beauty. I was glad she selected a subdued gown rather than risking upstaging Michelle's attire.

Ditto Connie. Rihanna looks silly in that costume.