Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History Is Made:President Barack Obama's Inauguration


President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.
It just feels so good to finally say President instead of President-elect! Michelle looks gorgeous in her chartreuse embroidered Isabel Toledo suit.

Why I am dying going Malia's and Sasha's fabulous J. Crew coats!


President Barack Obama being sworn in as the 44th president of the United States of America while First Lady Michelle Obama, Malia and Sasha looks on.


First Lady Michelle Obama's Isabel Toledo ensemble up-close...Just stunning!


President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama displaying to the world what love is all about.

The family sharing a joyous moment together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big day for america, I hope Obama will change the world !

Anonymous said...

I'm from Quebec, in Canada, and I watch the inauguration and I could say that was really emotional. Even if I'm not american, I'm really proud that USA have this president. You guys, are really lucky to have him !!

LadySutton said...

Love, love , love the Isabel Toledo design. The color is awesome, perfect for Michelle's skin tone.