Thursday, January 08, 2009

The 18th Annual Awards Season Diamond Fashion Show Preview

I may have to add Taraji P. Henson and Garcelle Beauvais Nilon to my Fabulous Trinity list with Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan and Nia Long. I guess I would have to change it to the Fabulous Quintuplets List!

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon just get better every year. She looks simply divine in this emerald draped Karen Zambos dress.


Talking about a burst of color. Taraji P. Henson looks like a beautiful garden in this tangerine and ivory floral Rachel Roy dress and her ivory clutch is on point.



Debra Messing looks like a Grecian goddess in this charcoal draped Donna Karan dress. I wish I could say the same about her hair, the messy look is not the answer!


Olivia Wilde style is indeed effortless chic. This simple pearl gray sheered dress is heavenly. I love that she doesn't try too hard.



Freida Pinto's Polka-dot Azzaro frock is amazing and I love her red clutch paired with her peep-toe Louboutins.

No comments: