Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Choices for Michelle Obama's Inaugural Gown

Reem Acra

Monique Lhuillier

Kevan Hall

Monique Lhuillier

Monique Lhuillier

Oscar de la Renta

Badgley Mischka

Kai Milla

These are my wonderful choices for the most anticipated moment in American history. Everyone is cracking their brains about who is Michelle Obama going to wear? Is she taking the elegant route and picking the veteran Oscar de la Renta? Is she going to be loyal to Chicago native Maria Pinto? Is she going to put one of the younger designers such as Jason Wu or Thakoon on the map?

As you can see, I am in love with a one-shoulder silhouette for the future First Lady. She can carry off that look very well. I am praying she wear an amazing color like red or electric blue to showcase her gorgeous brown skin. I do prefer her in something more form fitting ensemble oppose to a poufy gown.

I tried to get some information from her nail technician who stopped in my boutique last week but mums was the word. They are treating her dress like a national security issue. I know her hair stylist for over 20 years is styling her hair but he will not follow her to the nation's capital.

I am certain the future First Lady and her beautiful daughters will look stunning as usual but the suspends is killing me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pick of gowns is absoutely beautiful.