Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fabulous Events

VH1 Presents Pepsi Smash Super Bowl

I have to admit every time I hear one of Rihanna's songs except "Umbrella", I cringe because lets face it, Rihanna can't sing but I love seeing her on the carpet. She is funky and edgy and only a few people can rock those over-the-knee Louboutins!

What the hell! Kim Kardashian either fired her new stylist or she resorting back to fashion crack. She looks a hot mess from her atrocious hair(or wig) to that Vegas Showgirl dress! This foolishness is driving me to drink!

"Push" Los Angeles Premiere

This little girl is not playing. Dakota Fanning looks tre chic in this gray pleated dress. I am loving the pockets.


I am beginning to start loving Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hunsou. At first I thought it was a publicity stunt but they are growing on me. Kimora has been looking a little plump lately. Are those pregnancy rumors true!


Camilla Belle looks like she has a wig on her head and I don't care for her printed Alexander McQueen sheath dress at all. She is losing her mojo!

No comments: