Saturday, January 17, 2009

2nd Annual BET Honors

Gabrielle Union looks spectacular in this black one-shouldered jeweled Reem Acra dress.

Mary J. Blige is not really wowing me in this simple red dress. It's a big snooze.


Queen Latifah looks gorgeous in this laced off- the- shouldered dress.

I wished Angela Bassett took off that big ass coat in order for me to see that amazing emerald embellished gown underneath! Her hair is also on point.

Is Star serious about this tacky leopard dress? I don't know what is worst the dress or the necklace paired with the dress?

Debra Lee and Ken Marks
Debra Lee looks elegant as usual. She really didn't need a necklace with this beautiful dress, all she needed was some beautiful rhinestone chandelier earrings.


This look is a little too Ghetto Fabulous for my taste. Monica has entirely too much going on with the 500 chains, leather gloves and hideous tatoo. I am all for making a statement but there is a place and time to be sophisticated and this was the time.

Talking about being over fifty and fabulous! I love B. Smith because she always look amazing. She looks radiant in this electric blue embellished dress.

Choreographer Judith Jamison looks regal and sensational. She is the epitome of age appropriate style!

No comments: