Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Seven Pounds" Germany Premiere

Oh My God! Rosario Dawson looks spectacular in this multi colored one-shouldered encrusted Azzaro dress. I can't believe she had been wearing those boring black dresses for the last past year. If I see her in another miscellaneous black dress, I am going to scream!

20th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards

Taraji P. Henson continues to wow me on the red carpet. She looks tre chic in this black taffeta crinkled wrap dress and her burgundy peep-toe booties are on point. I also love her hair and subdue make-up.


Anne Hathaway looks fabulous in this black embellished Balmain cocktail dress. This is the dress she should had worn to the "Bride Wars" premiere!


Actress Freida Pinto looks beautiful in this aqua tiered asymmetrical Roland Mouret dress.

No comments: