Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tyrese Celebrates his 30th Birthday

First of all, I would like to apologize for posting this D-list event but news were extremely slow this week. Tyrese looks dapper in his suit and Kenny Lattimore looks delicious in his leather jacket paired with jeans.


Am I the only one wondering why Anita Baker attended this D-list event? I love Anita but she looks like she is trapped in the late eighties when she was singer "Sweet Love".


Mia Forrow who ever she is looks like she was on her way to the grocery store but decided to stop at the party.


Another D-lister Katerina Graham looks like she belongs in a ghetto marching band. Her stiff weave is atrocious.Tacky, Tacky and beyond Tacky.


Kimmarie (who is she again?) is the only one who looks like she is from the 21st century.


Shanti Laury from "The Game" is pretty much the only legitimate actress at this event. She looks cute in this printed belted dress.


I am sorry but were they giving away crack at the door or did Bonnie Pointer from the Pointer Sisters miss her turn to the rehab center? What rock did she crawl out of for this event. She looks like 1982 from head to toe!


Yeah, maybe they were giving away crack rock. Tiffany "New York" Pollard is so appalling to me that I almost had a heart attack. Her horrendous weave is the worst ever in the history of hair. I am sure I am going to have nightmares over this foolishness!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katerina Graham looks like a black Gwen Stefani. She's dope and you need to google the chick because she's been in the game for a minute

Anonymous said...

Katerina look is fresh!!!

Anonymous said...

Why do all the black women hate on the light skin women in the game? Jealous much?

Anonymous said...

This is the same slave mentality that African-American women have to this day about dark and light skin. It's ridicilous to even have that mind set in the year of 2009. All of these women are beautiful. I just didn't care for their garments and I have the right to my opinion. As far as being jealous, If any of these women were Iman or Halle Berry than you may have a point.