Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Zoe Saldana In Vionnet





Vionnet Fall 2010

Gorgeous, Gorgeous and beyond Gorgeous! Zoe Saldana is becoming the next Iman right before my eyes. The actress attended the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in London. She looks amazing in this black laced insert Vionnet peplum dress paired with black YSL Tribute heels.

It's always a great surprise to see which designer the actress will rock next. She is known to change up her look at any given moment. I recently did a post on Vionnet and I am delighted that Zoe is wearing this sensational dress. She is daring and she knows what works for her.

I wasn't a fan of her messy braided hair at first but than it grew on me. Just like Iman, Zoey(I feel like we are close enough for a nickname) can do no wrong in my book.

No comments: