Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"Sex And The City2" Japan Premiere


Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Catrall both look amazing for the Japan premiere of "Sex and the City2"(which I still haven't seen).

Sarah Jessica Parker wore a whimsical floral Vivienne Westwood dress with a stunning statement necklace.

Kim Cattrall wore another stunning Naeem Khan gold embellished dress. She also wore a magnificent statement necklace that I would kill for!

I am loooving her cropped bob hairstyle. I strongly believe that women over 40 should cut their hair into a chic style.

Kristin Davis continues her love for vintage in this adorable yellow taffeta full skirt Jean Patou Couture by Christian Lacroix from Decades.

Cynthia Nixon looks great in her black asymmetric Calvin Klein dress. I know it's black but it's an interesting dress.


No comments: