Monday, June 28, 2010

Kristen Stewart In Herve Leger and Roland Mouret


Herve Leger Fall 2010

Now, this is what Kristen Stewart should had worn to the "Twilight Saga: Eclipse" Los Angeles premiere!

She looks young and hot in this black sheer panel Herve Leger one-shouldered dress paired with black pointy Brian Atwood heels. I don't know who has been giving this girl posing lessons but she has confidence to no end in this dress.

I am also loving her new colored locks as well. I am intrigue with this transformation.





Rm By Roland Mouret Fall 2010

The actress had a busy day. She also attended the screening of The "Twilight Saga: Eclipse" hosted by the Cinema Society and Piaget in New York.

The first thing I have to ask is why oh why would she changed such a stunning dress to all black? The sensational slate sculptural petals is the beauty of the dress. If I was Roland Mouret, I would refused to change this masterpiece. It looks sooo blah in all black and not as interesting. She totally destroy this gorgeous silhouette.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not black, it was deep purple/eggplant. Looked amazing in person.