Thursday, June 03, 2010

2010 VH1 Hip Hop Honors



It was all about the "Dirty South" at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors. Honorees include, Master P, Jermane Dupri and Luke Campbell from "Two Live Crew". The show will aired on VH1 on June 7th at 9/8c.

Keri Hilson looks effortless in her bustier and khaki trousers ensemble paired with black peep-toes heels. Her statement necklace was necessary for a little oomph.

The only thing that I would lose is the hat because it's an overkill.



I am sooo tired of Kelly Rowland's atrocious weave that I don't know what to do. When you think she finally got it together, she pulls this horrendous wig out of nowhere? Do I need to conduct a weave intervention? I just have to move on because this is a lost cause.

Besides the foolishness, she actually looks great in this nude embellished dress.


I am so embarrass to admit that I actually watch "A family Business" the reality show with Brandy, Ray J. and their family. Come on now, they have absolutely nothing going on. What is up with the so called office that no one ever goes in? I think people would be more excited watching me walk my dog than this miscellaneous show.

Anyway, I do have to say that Brandy looks amazing in her white sculptural jacket paired with a blush encrusted miniskirt and blush satin platforms. Just like Kelly though, her weave is just entirely too much.



I feel like I am in confession at a Catholic church because I have to admit that I also watched "What Chilli Wants"(if you haven't notice, I need a life). I felt so ridiculous watching this program. I didn't know what was worst, her annoying friend who desperately needs a bra fitting and garments that fit her body or Chilli who is still rocking the baby hair?

Anyway, I was glad she picked that handsome white guy. I am assuming Usher ruined it for all the brothers.

Chilli's ensemble is so juvenile. Is it me or she is almost forty? This is something I would pick up at Forever 21 or Wet Seal to go to the mall.

Yeah, we get it Chilli you have "Good Hair"(such a ghetto term). She is a pretty girl but I just want her to do something with that hair to look more sophisticated.


Trina who is the complete opposite of sophistication actually toned it down in this chic white and black ruffled ensemble. I hate her ghetto greasy ponytail but I will give her points for not being a hoochie mommma for once.

No comments: