Thursday, June 03, 2010

2010 Amfar New York Inspiration Gala

Zoe Saldana looks absolutely fabulous in this simple black textured sleek Calvin Klein dress paired with criss-cross sandals. I just love the way this girl can change things up looking sensational every time.

She kept her hair simple. Her dark eyes and nude lips complete this chic look.




Estelle opted for something a little more edgy. The singer wore a black high-split drawstring skirt and a black corset Jean Paul Gaultier ensemble. It's a little too much going on for my taste but she seems to be pulling it off.


I am not sure if this event was after the "VH1 Hip Hop Honors" but Kelly Rowland hair looks ten times better! Maybe she had time to cut some of that weave off and curled her hair?

She looks fantastic in her gold metallic textured dress paired with a gold statement necklace. I know it's a little too shiny but I love this solid gold number on her.

3 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

Zoe Saldana can do no wrong in my book! She looks amazing and Kelly Rowland's makeup and statement necklace are FLAWLESS!!

Liberian Girl said...

I meant to tell you before that I am loving your new hair Deanna.

Deanna Jackson said...

Thank you for the compliment, Liberian Girl!