Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Twilight Saga: Eclipse" Los Angeles Premiere


Normally lace, stripes and bold shoulders all together would make me gag but for some odd reason, I am loooving this look on LaLa Vasquez .

She looks gorgeous in this fashion forward Sass & Bide dress paired with stunning peep-toe heels.




Tamara and Tia Mowry looks divine in their ensembles. For the love of me, I still can't figure out who is who.

Tamara wore a breezy belted dress paired with hot cut-out sandals. Tia look ever so sexy in her black sequined number.



Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner


I can't believe how grown up Kim Kardashian's sisters Kylie and Kendall look. How old are they? Anyway, the whole family looks great but of course Kim has to be the center of attention in her amazing black textured sheer dress.



It was all about the family tonight. Adorable Jaden and Willow Smith look hip and funky as always.


No comments: