Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Twilight Saga: Eclipse" Los Angeles Premiere



Oh boy, oh boy. I really don't know what to say. Elie Saab + Kristen Stewart= Disaster!

Words can't express how much I hate this ill fitting white beaded one-shouldered Elie Saab cut-out dress on Kristen. Seriously, who is responsible for this? This silhouette is completely too old and heavy for this little girl. She needs something young and funky like Givenchy or Alexander Wang.

I am hoping she had a wardrobe malfunction with her original dress and this was her only choice.

Maybe it's just me but I am dying to know what you guys think?


Elie Saab Couture Fall 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. She looks uncomfortable in that dress. I know she was hot ass hell with all of that beading in the daed of summer.

LMC said...

Both her hair and stylists should be fired. She always manages to look awkward and uncomfortable, and her fashion choices show.