Monday, June 14, 2010

Fabulous Events

"The Ultimate Merger" New York Premiere


First of all, I am extremely embarrass to even post this foolishness so please forgive me.

Omarosa just continues to milk her fifteen minutes of fame. Now the so called reality star is going to have her own reality show produced by the opportunist himself Donald Trump titled "The Ultimate Merger". She is looking for love and contestants will embarrass and demean themselves for her attention(are you as gross as I am?). Like an idiot, I will probably watch it!

She actually looks good and less tranny in her metallic print halter dress. Her hair looks wonderful but her make-up is still a little too much.

Al B. Sure is one of the desperate contestants on the show. I know his career is going nowhere and Diddy is constantly up staging him in front of his son Quincy whom he had with Kim Porter but I rather work at McDonalds than appear on this God forsaken show!

I can't believe that I use to be in love with this guy in high school. I cut school just to meet him at a record store! I know we all have gotten old and gained weight but I am sorry, he looks like a stuffed frog!

Premiere Of The Cartoon Network's Unnatural History


Vanessa Williams looks too cute in her multi colored dress. Her son is beyond adorable!



Actress Bianca Lawson looks simply divine in her olive and sequined peplum Alice & Olivia dress.

No comments: