Sunday, June 27, 2010

2010 BET Awards


Ciara looks like the rock star she is in this black and gold embroidered Balmain dress paired with black ankle boots. I am not too crazy about the gold fringed but she still looks hot!



Taraji P. Henson looks a little too sweet for my taste in this lavender silk ruched dress paired with matching sandals. This look is pretty for a summer's wedding not an award show.



Apparently Jada Pinkett Smith stole my little two year old niece's oncey! Come on now Jada, I know you have a body of death but you are damn near fourty so please stop wearing your daughter Willow's clothes!



"Miss Cougar" herself Vivica Fox looks great in this Black illusion lace Zuhair Murad beaded dress paired with the shoes of the moment Christian Louboutin studded Clou Noeud nude heels.



Ashanti was a little over dressed but I do love this red ruffled dress.


Speaking of over dressed! Nicki Minaj thought it was wise to wear a wedding dress and to top it off with her orange Ronald McDonald's hair.

Let just forget about the ridiculous hair for a moment. Her white haltered full skirt ensemble is actually fabulous minus the over-the-top statement necklace.


Fergie wore an interesting black and white tuxedo ensemble. I am still on the fence about this one.



Laila Ali looks fantastic in this metallic sheer overlay one-shouldered Tadashi Shoji dress.


The only thing I like about Tatyani Ali's dress is the color. The ill fitting dress looks a little cheap.


Diddy is with his crew Dawn Richards and Kaleena from the Dirty Money crew. I do have to say that the girls are letting me have it in their black ensembles! Dawn's cut-out booties are to die for!

There is much more red carpet to come tomorrow!

No comments: