Monday, May 24, 2010

"Sex and the City2" New York Premiere


It is hard to top Sarah Jessica Parker's lemon Valentino dress but Kim Catrall manages to hold her own. She looks marvelous in this gorgeous gold sequined Naeem Khan dress.

She is giving me pure old Hollywood glamour. She did "Samantha Jones" proud.

Kristin Davis is continuing the theme of old Hollywood glamour. She looks amazing as ever in her fuchsia vintage Jean Desses strapless dress. She is just glowing from head to toe.


I was quite disappointed to see Cynthia Nixon in this boring Carolina Herrera dress. As a matter of fact, I already forgotten about this dress. Where is my delicious color?



Vanessa Williams looks great in her magenta draped one-shouldered belted dress.


I love textured and embellishment garments but Ashanti took it a little too far in this dress. My eyes are getting dizzy just viewing it.



I am loving Jessica Szohr funky sheer panel Willow jumper! It's fresh and modern.



Whitney Port looks too adorable in her black poufy Moschino strapless dress paired with studded booties.



When I first view Gayle King, I thought it was Marni because I have a skirt very similar to her dress. She looks fantastic in this multi colored dress. She is the queen of fabulous statement necklaces.


No comments: