Sunday, May 23, 2010

63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival: Closing Ceremony


The 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival has come to an end I am already having haute couture withdrawals! Don't worry, the doctor prescribed reading Vogue at least twice a day.

Salma Hayek starting out with a bang in her fabulous burgundy Gucci Premiere and she ended it with a bang in Gucci Premiere! The actress looked gorgeous as ever in this blush and gold beaded tied dress. I adore her gold accessories paired with the dress.

My only concern is a soccer mom hair. I just wished it was a little more sleeker and modern.



Diane Kruger finally wore some delicious color in this fuchsia and black beaded bodice Jason Wu dress. I love the high-waist draped skirt.



Kate Beckinsale is just the epitome of elegance. She looks marvelous once again in this intricate black tiered Nina Ricci strapless dress.




Actress Fan Bing Bing looks like a beautiful baby doll in this wonderful printed one-shouldered Elie Saab dress. She is pure perfection from her "Princess Leia" hair to her flawless make-up.



I love the turquoise color of Kirsten Dunst's Chanel dress but this was way too plain and casual for this event. I could wear this to a garden party with flip flops.



Actress Marisa Berenson is showing us how to wear a simple black chic dress. If you are going to wear black add a stunning statement necklace. I would kill everyone in my path for this piece!

No comments: