Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"Just Wright" New York Premiere

Queen Latifah is letting me have it! She looks fabulous as ever in this chic ensemble. I am looooving everything from head to toe.

I simply adore her dove gray shirt belted dress paired with leggings and stunning embroidered Alexander McQueen peep -toe ankle boots. The actress hair and make-up is flawless as always.


Toccara Jones and her girlfriend both looks wonderful. Gosh, she really trimmed down and she looks marvelous in her white bustier dress.


Speaking of trimming down! Phylicia Rashad also looks amazing in her black and gray ensemble. Excuse me for a moment while I give Jenny Craig a call!


Producer Debra Martin looks too adorable in this black strapless tulle dress.

4 comments:

The Fashionable Collegian said...

I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THOSE ALEXANDER MCQUEEN BOOTIES ASAP!!! Great pics :)

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx Fashionable Collegian!

Muse Artistry Group said...

totally into the boots, and would gladly add them to my collection, however, not so much on Latifah... they seem to cut her legs off... i'm just sayin'.

The Fashionable Collegian said...

@Liberian Girl No prob! I LOVE your site! You're Liberian? I'm Nigerian! :)