Thursday, May 20, 2010

2010 Amfar's Cinema Against Aids Gala


I can't take all of this fabulousness all at once. Everyone is bringing on the heat and no one is playing games this week!

Naomi Campbell looks exquisite in this black beaded feathered L'Wren Scott dress.

Even though it has a lot going on, it's much subtle than her awful Valentino ensemble she wore earlier in the week.


Mary J. Blige looks amazing in this nude shimmering draped Gucci dress. I love her elegant nude accessories and embellished cuff bracelet.


Kate Beckinsale is wowing me again in this gorgeous shimmering Armani Prive moon one-shouldered dress! It pure perfection on her body.


Now this is the Roberto Cavalli dress that I like so see Jennifer Lopez rocking! She looks beyond fabulous in this delicate beautiful pale pink feathered strapless dress. It's sexy without being vulgar.


Emily Blunt looks beyond incredible in this red side embellished Georges Charka dress and of course you know I loooove the sexy open back.


Mischa Barton is floating on clouds in this wonderful white ruffled draped Marchesa off-the-shoulders dress.


Actress Fan Bing Bing looks magnificent in this nude tulle full Louis Vuitton dress. I simply adore the embellishment on the side of the dress.


I am sooo delighted to see some delicious color. Michelle Rodriguez looks great in this fuchsia draped dress but the matchy matchy sandals are killing me.

Camilla Belle looks understated and elegant in this beautiful black sheer panel Gucci beaded dress.

Leave it to Michelle Williams to go against the grain and where this adorable multi colored pailette mini dress. This is a perfect example of having your own personal style and making it work for you.

All good things must come to an end! Words can't express how much I dislike this Chanel dress on Diane Kruger. The laced off-the-shoulders bodice is awkward and hideous and why does her hair look so greasy?

My fashion icon has been disappointing me lately on the red carpet.

Model Dree Hemigway surely is not disappointing me in her marvelous nude and yellow ruched Valentino ensemble.

Leave it to crazy Grace Jones to wear a mask and a cape. Without the foolishness, she looks great in her purple draped dress!


3 comments:

Divalocity said...

Grace Jones would not be Grace Jones if it wasn't for her ability to shock and awe. The gown looks great on her.

Divalocity said...

It's me again. First there was the white beaded dress that Naomi wore and now this beauty by L'Wren Scott, both dresses were stunners. Is it me or does anyone else see how talented L'Wren Scott is, but she hardly gets any recognition for her impeccable designs but is only recognised for her relationship with Mick Jagger?

Liberian Girl said...

At first, I have to admit that I wasn't impress with her designs but over the last past year, I realize how beautiful they were especially on Naomi.