Friday, May 07, 2010

Fabulous Events

The Brotherhood/Sister Sol "Voices" Gala


I love the concept of Joy Bryant's taupe draped Costello Tagliapietra dress but I am not sure if it's flattering on her? Her black gladiator sandals are not the best choice either.


Jennifer Williams from "Basketball Wives" attended the event. First of all, I am extremely embarrass to say I actually watch the reality show. These women have no business what-so-ever but at least she is the only one who is marry. The rest of them are ex-finances and baby mommas. Lord help them!

She looks great in her fuchsia draped dress. She is a beautiful girl so there is no need for the unnatural contact lenses. I swear I am going to help Congress to pass a bill to out-law those hideous things.


"Classy" Book Launch

This is bohemian chic at its best. Nicole Richie was made for this Missoni printed dress. I am totally digging the gold headpiece on her.


Kate Bosworth is chic as ever in this nude mesh Missoni dress.


No comments: