Tuesday, May 04, 2010

2010 MET Ball


Chanel Iman looks beyond fabulous in this gold sequined draped Micheal Kors jumpsuit. Tina Fey needs to take notes.



Seriously, why was Cassie invited to this event? Anyway, she looks sexy as ever in this electric blue high-split Versace cut-out dress.



Rachel Weisz looks marvelous in this fuchsia strapless Oscar de la Renta dress.



Kristen Stewart continues to find herself on the red carpet. This time she did well in this black sheer sparkly Chanel strapless dress. Again, I do feel the dress is too mature for her but at least this time, she is standing up straight!
Gayle King is just glowing in this splendid Angel Sanchez plum tiered dress.


I am all for curves on the red carpet but this periwinkle L'wren dress is not the answer for Christine Hendrick. I am so distracting with that hideous bouquet on her shoulders. It looks like a dead skunk!
Model Coco Rocha is giving me pure drama in this floral printed Zac Posen dress. The train of this dress is extraordinary!


Designer Alexander Wang dressed M.I.A. and Zoe Kravitz. Maybe he needs to go back to the drawing board because I am not impress one bit.

No comments: