Monday, May 03, 2010

2010 MET Ball


Blake Lively looks absolutely adorable in this teal ruffled Marchesa one-shouldered dress.



Chloe Sevigny looks absolutely divine in her turquoise with purple trim laced open back Proenza Schouler dress but I am not a fan of the exposed bra.



I know most of you guys may not like Carey Mulligan mauve laced Miu Miu dress but I think it's truly divine. It fits her quirky personality.



January Jones looks regal in this fuchsia satin embroidered YSL dress paired with delicious long gloves.



Gisele Bundcheon is showing us that she still got it! She looks hot in this black textured fringed Alexander Wang dress.


Elizabeth Banks has way too much going on with this Gucci dress, the lace and feather and then she had the nerves to add lace tights. Whoa, take it easy!



Once you get pass the ill fit of Tina Fey's YSL zippered jumper, it's actually cute but a little too casual for this event.



Model Hilary Rhoda looks fabulous in her black and red pleated strapless Prabal Gurung dress.

2 comments:

Divalocity said...

With this years Met Ball, we missed some great photos of a lot of the worlds fashionable elite. I didn't really care for the 100 or so photos of just the celeberities of the moment. There were a lot of individuals there to include other models that were practically ignored by the press. It was refreshing to see Desiree Rogers and a few others, but there are women who out dressed many of these individuals that were profiled.

Liberian Girl said...

I actually loved Desiree Rogers' Galliano dress she wore but I couldn't find a full length picture of her to save my life but when I do, I will certainly post it.