Monday, May 10, 2010

Fabulous Events

Sony Radio Academy Awards London


Shingai Shoniwa is letting me have it in this beyond fabulous black sheer panel ensemble! I am loooooving the pleated bodice and harem pants.



At first glance, I actually thought Frankie Sandford from the all girls British group "The Saturdays" was Keri Hilson. She looks amazing in this sculptural white one-shouldered dress paired with great peep-toes sandals.

"Prince Of Persia: The Sand Of Time" World Premiere


Gemma Arterton looks stunning as ever in this enchanting embroidered Valentino sparkly dress. I am delighted she kept her hair, make-up and accessories simple to showcase this magnificent dress.

2nd Annual Genlux Britweek Designer Of The Year Awards


Cat Deeley's Matthew Williamson multi colored dress is just simply magical. I adore the vibrant colors and silhouette of the amazing dress.

1 comment:

Divalocity said...

I'm really loving Shingai Shoniwa's style. She defines it as only she can and that's a good thing.