Friday, May 21, 2010

2010 Cosmetic Executive Women Beauty Awards




Selita Ebanks is letting me have it in this ultra sexy Victoria Beckham cut-out dress! Words can't explain how much that I loooove this dress.

First of all it fits her like a glove, I adore the black band and I am crazy about the expose zipper in the back.

I know the fashion industry didn't take Victoria Beckham seriously at first but she continues to prove herself with these fabulous dresses. Everyone from Gwyneth Platrow to Mary J. Blige are rocking her pieces.


Kim Kardashian looks incredible in this apricot one-shouldered Rachel Roy dress paired with nude heels.



The Color Fashion Fairy must have zapped Estelle because she is wearing delicious color. She looks beyond fabulous in this multi colored side ruffled dress.

I am lusting over her B. Romanek "Rock Star" crocodile clutch. We recently receive one in my store and I nearly lost my mind! These bags retail for $2195.00 and we sold it for $595.00. I had to choose between the bag or paying half my rent. It's not really that bad living in my car(just kidding). I let someone else enjoy it for a change!

No comments: