Friday, April 16, 2010

Zac Posen's Target Line Launch Party



Zac Posen is launching his sensational line for Target on April 25th and it's beyond playful and fabulous. I certainly prefer his collection versus Jean Paul Gaultier for Target. Gaultier's line was boring and blah unlike Zac's vibrant collection.

Alek Wek always just makes be happy with her wonderful smile. The supermodel looks adorable in her printed Zac Posen for Target dress.



Sessilee Lopez also look fantastic in her printed Zac Posen for Target dress.

Did anyone watch that boot-leg male model reality show called "Model City" on Centric? Sessilee Lopez is dating one of the model named Wendall and they been dating for a year and moving in together and she was going to meet his hoovering mother for the first time. I just thought she was way too fabulous for him.


I love June Ambrose but this sequined 3.1 Phillip Lim dress is not doing her any favors. It adds about twenty pounds to her body.



Ginnifer Goodwin is the queen of chicness. God, I love this girl! She looks effortless once again in her Zac Posen for Target ensemble.

1 comment:

sheryl said...

I cannot wait to get myself to Target on the 25th! Lord knows that's all I can afford right now...