Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"The Back-Up Plan" London Premiere




Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning! This is what a superstar looks like. Jennifer Lopez pretty much shut it all the way down in this magnificent black voluminous one-shoulder Lanvin dress. I am losing my mind over her exquisite multi stone Lanvin necklace!

JLo is no joke what-so-ever. She brings on the heat every single time! This piece needs a moment of silence.

I know most of you guys may hate her sixties bouffant but I looooove it to death with this dress. This is avant garde at its finest.

I have to check my heart because this creation is giving me a fashion heartache!

2 comments:

Divalocity said...

My daughters and I are looking at your post of our favorite Latina and "Stylista" J-Loooooo!

Deanna Jackson said...

J-Lo still got it. She looks amazing even with her messy beehive!