Thursday, April 29, 2010

Olivia Palermo In Prabal Gurung


Olivia Palermo looks absolutely divine in this amazing white adorned with feathers asymmetric Prabal Gurung dress at the "DKMS' 4th Annual Gala". I just adore this whimsical dress to no end.

If you are a regular reader, you will know my love for designer Prabal Gurung designs. With only three seasons under his belt, he has A-list followers such as Zoe Saldana, Demi Moore and Thandie Newton rocking his sensational creations.

I am lusting over Olivia's yellow feather clutch. What a perfect way to complete this this wonderful ensemble.

Prabal Gurung Spring 2010

3 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

Olivia has a cocky attitude on "The City" but I have to admit, she has a great sense of sytle!!

She makes this amazing dress by Prabal Gurung look so chic and effortless!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting

I really enjoy your blog!

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx Anonymous!