Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fabulous Events

2010 Silver Rose Gala


Halle Berry is letting me have it! She looks spectacular in this ivory cut-out Gucci dress. It's sexy and beyond fabulous! I adore the gold band detail around the neck of the dress.

She is shutting young Hollywood down. Girls, this is how to look effortless sexy.


Taraji P. Henson looks like she is going to the office but she looks cute in her red flutter sleeves wrap blouse paired with a black pencil skirt. Her black and red peep-toes are a little too matchy matchy for my taste.


Alicia Keys looks great in this black leather knotted dress.


I am tickle to death with Leona Lewis because she continues to try to look edgy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This time is does. I am loving this jumper with the bold shoulders.


Just like Halle Berry, Elise Neal has a body of death. The actress looks amazing in this purple Black Halo ruffled sleeves dress.

The American Red Cross Red Tie Affair Fundraiser Gala


At first, I thought Jada Pinkett looked wonderful in this gold metallic discs dress then someone said it looked like she has a skin disease and immediately I started itching!

I do admit that the dress has a alien appeal to it but I still think she looks great.

No comments: